- RT @saskhab: I think Maybe Smith wins the award for most records on Spotify by a Saskatoon indie band with four. *** 4 days ago
- RIP Bentley disq.us/8d3zd9 Seriously WTF #yxe ? *** 6 days ago
- RT @donglord69: "This is not my beautiful house! This is not my beautiful wife! How did I get here? Hi, this is David Byrne for the Alzheim… *** 6 days ago
- 1 - 0 Portland at the end of the 1st pd. #memcup @ Credit Union Sports & Entertainment Centre instagram.com/p/Zje_30JqLV/ *** 2 hours ago
- Post game interview with Matej Stransky @ Credit Union Sports & Entertainment Centre instagram.com/p/ZhHPxYpqHD/ *** 1 day ago
- Discussing the unreal performance by the Blades tonight on #whlcentral on #shawtv @ Credit Union… instagram.com/p/ZhG4iNJqGf/ *** 1 day ago
Category Archives: travel
We got word last night that our good friend Carol, whom we haven’t seen since the summer Brad and I got married, is coming from Germany for a visit at the end of March. I am beyond excited to show … Continue reading
October 5th, 2009.
August 29th, 2009.
On the long weekend Brad and I took Neko up to his parents cabins at Clearwater lake. We spent the weekend building sandcastles, having water fights, making smores, visiting the playground, taking pictures and walking around the lake. On Monday, … Continue reading
July 19th, 2009.
On Saturday we took some relatives visiting from the US to tour Batoche. I have very strong memories of visiting the site when I was in elementary school but hadn’t been out since and Brad had never been. We went … Continue reading
July 3rd, 2009.
June 30th, 2009.
June 14th, 2009.
June 8th, 2009.