- RT @saskhab: I think Maybe Smith wins the award for most records on Spotify by a Saskatoon indie band with four. *** 3 days ago
- RIP Bentley disq.us/8d3zd9 Seriously WTF #yxe ? *** 4 days ago
- RT @donglord69: "This is not my beautiful house! This is not my beautiful wife! How did I get here? Hi, this is David Byrne for the Alzheim… *** 5 days ago
- Another great game tonight and a whole week of hockey still to come! #memcup @ Credit Union Sports &… instagram.com/p/ZehhkvJqBr/ *** 13 hours ago
- Meta-gram @CletusYounger #blamecletus #memcup @ Credit Union Sports & Entertainment Centre instagram.com/p/ZeIXcapqHL/ *** 16 hours ago
- Finally got to watch a hockey game without a video camera on my shoulder, so of course I took photos #memcup flic.kr/s/aHsjF7PLie *** 1 day ago
Category Archives: family
On the weekend we took a walk to let Neko and the dogs play in one of the super snowy playgrounds in Nutana. Bundled up in all her gear and surrounded by soft piles of snow Neko decided she was … Continue reading
We got word last night that our good friend Carol, whom we haven’t seen since the summer Brad and I got married, is coming from Germany for a visit at the end of March. I am beyond excited to show … Continue reading
This is probably #1 on Dallas’ list of favorite things ever…
I always love seeing these little glimpses of Brad at work. I hear all about his adventures in broadcasting and I see a lot of what he captures (like the clip below) but it is still difficult to picture him … Continue reading
Last weekend, while we were busy with Lugo, Neko stayed with her Grandma and Grandpa Proudlove. While she was there they had a tea party, complete with real tea, cream and sugar. Neko must have loved it because she has … Continue reading
I usually think of us as homebodies who don’t get out much, but December was non-stop action for us. We spent a lot of time catching up with my brother Sean and our friend Aaron who were both home for … Continue reading
Neko has been really into playing with my old Lego’s lately.
Feeling pretty confident that I am never going to get tired of finding pictures like these on my phone.
In case anyone has been wondering here at seventwenty have moved into winter without much disruption to normal life. Pets are still being cute and cuddly. Neko is still a bundle of energy always at play. However, we have acquired … Continue reading