- RT @saskhab: I think Maybe Smith wins the award for most records on Spotify by a Saskatoon indie band with four. *** 4 days ago
- RIP Bentley disq.us/8d3zd9 Seriously WTF #yxe ? *** 5 days ago
- RT @donglord69: "This is not my beautiful house! This is not my beautiful wife! How did I get here? Hi, this is David Byrne for the Alzheim… *** 6 days ago
- Post game interview with Matej Stransky @ Credit Union Sports & Entertainment Centre instagram.com/p/ZhHPxYpqHD/ *** 14 hours ago
- Discussing the unreal performance by the Blades tonight on #whlcentral on #shawtv @ Credit Union… instagram.com/p/ZhG4iNJqGf/ *** 14 hours ago
- Another great game tonight and a whole week of hockey still to come! #memcup @ Credit Union Sports &… instagram.com/p/ZehhkvJqBr/ *** 1 day ago
Category Archives: christmas
I got a really great deal on a new video camera after Christmas, and have finally gotten around trying it out, so I cut together this little video. (Make sure to watch it in HD!)
I usually think of us as homebodies who don’t get out much, but December was non-stop action for us. We spent a lot of time catching up with my brother Sean and our friend Aaron who were both home for … Continue reading
December 7th, 2009.
We had a fantastic Christmas. We spent time with all of our family. We relaxed, unwound and enjoyed the last few days of 2011. We successfully hosted our first Christmas (and forgot to take any photos of the food)and we … Continue reading
2011 is almost done and we have been enjoying the last few days the year has to offer. We hope you all had wonderful holidays and are looking forward to 2012.
Wishing you all a peaceful, warm and relaxing holiday.
Neko is getting very excited for Christmas, in part due to all of the Christmas specials she has been watching. Her current favourte Christmas programing is as follows: 1) A Muppet Family Christmas 2) Garfield Christmas Special 3) Rudolph the … Continue reading
We still have a lot of boxes to sort through so I wasn’t able to find our Christmas decorations this year. However, I did find our tree and our lights, so we decided to keep it simple and we only … Continue reading