- RT @saskhab: I think Maybe Smith wins the award for most records on Spotify by a Saskatoon indie band with four. *** 2 days ago
- RIP Bentley disq.us/8d3zd9 Seriously WTF #yxe ? *** 4 days ago
- RT @donglord69: "This is not my beautiful house! This is not my beautiful wife! How did I get here? Hi, this is David Byrne for the Alzheim… *** 4 days ago
- Another great game tonight and a whole week of hockey still to come! #memcup @ Credit Union Sports &… instagram.com/p/ZehhkvJqBr/ *** 2 hours ago
- Meta-gram @CletusYounger #blamecletus #memcup @ Credit Union Sports & Entertainment Centre instagram.com/p/ZeIXcapqHL/ *** 6 hours ago
- Finally got to watch a hockey game without a video camera on my shoulder, so of course I took photos #memcup flic.kr/s/aHsjF7PLie *** 23 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
New dog bed = great excuse for more pet pictures.
Without a doubt Passion Pit is one of my most favorite bands. I have played their debut EP Chunk of Change and first full length album Manners so many times that I am surprised I can still stand to listen … Continue reading
July 27th, 2009.
Sometimes when you start to read about someone you can’t believe you had never heard of them before. That is exactly how I felt this week when the internet introduced me to Gordon Parks. I generally consider Brad and myself … Continue reading
There is nothing quite like receiving excellent customer service. We purchased a 2 pack of Fuji Instax Wide film from London Drugs just before we toured Batoche a few weeks ago. When we got to the site and loaded up … Continue reading
July 19th, 2009.
Brad has been playing the self titled Cults album a lot over the last few months, which means that I know all the words to the songs but up until now I didn’t know who they were. So this week … Continue reading
We had a large order of instant films delivered last week. This means we are getting that much closer to finishing our epic instant film wall, and also that there will be a lot more posts like this in the … Continue reading
This weekend Neko saw her second movie in theatre and it’s safe to say she had a fantastic time. We went to see Brave and lucked out, ending up in a huge theatre that had maybe ten other people in … Continue reading
July 12th, 2009.