- RT @saskhab: I think Maybe Smith wins the award for most records on Spotify by a Saskatoon indie band with four. *** 2 days ago
- RIP Bentley disq.us/8d3zd9 Seriously WTF #yxe ? *** 4 days ago
- RT @donglord69: "This is not my beautiful house! This is not my beautiful wife! How did I get here? Hi, this is David Byrne for the Alzheim… *** 4 days ago
- Meta-gram @CletusYounger #blamecletus #memcup @ Credit Union Sports & Entertainment Centre instagram.com/p/ZeIXcapqHL/ *** 57 minutes ago
- Finally got to watch a hockey game without a video camera on my shoulder, so of course I took photos #memcup flic.kr/s/aHsjF7PLie *** 17 hours ago
- Ready for all the blades fans to come drown their sorrows at #fanfest #memcup instagram.com/p/Zb-_1MpqDr/ *** 20 hours ago
Monthly Archives: June 2009
It’s been a fairly busy week back home! We’ve been settling back in quite nicely, and even had an impromptu dinner party with Joel where we experimented and made some jumbo breaded shrimp (from a Jamie Oliver book we got … Continue reading
After many hours of scanning, I finally posted some of the film photos I took on our trip. many many more @flickr.
Brad, Neko and I arrived home late Saturday evening. The drive home was not as good as the drive up, mostly because of the heat. Every time we would get out to give Neko a break it was brutal for … Continue reading
View Large. More photos @flickr.
It was a great vacation, but it’s time to get home. I have a feeling we’ll be back, though!
It’s been nice to have a new place to take photos of, and I will have a lot of developing and scanning ahead of me once we get home. I also have a few panoramic photos of Frank Slide to … Continue reading
We decided we should make an effort to cook for ourselves on this trip. Brad and I both enjoy cooking, but after having Neko we haven’t been spending much time in the kitchen. Since we knew we would have a … Continue reading
On the way to Fernie we passed the turn off for the Frank Slide interpretive centre and we both really wanted to go back and visit. So yesterday we packed up Neko and drove for about 45 minutes to Frank … Continue reading